You guys know I love being a Mom. I live for my kids. I like to think this blog is littered with letters of sincere love and documents the legacy we are creating as a family. But….
Today is an utter Mommy FAIL. And it isn’t my first. This week.
Today’s post, I just need to vent. Can’t a mom whine a little too? So, here it is:
My list of mommy fails and other truths of a SAHM…
1. I need to shower…because it’s been awhile. Please don’t make me explain any further than that.
2. I’ve worn the same pajamas for two days in a row. And tomorrow might be the third. Please, feel free to judge.
3. The constant whining makes the psych ward look very relaxing. Why didn’t Babycenter tell me my two year old would be saying “But Mommmmmm” 5 million times a day? Who is this “mom” lady, anyway?
4. My kid and dog shared a bowl of yogurt for lunch today. And I didn’t care.
5. Speaking of lunch, this is the first thing I’ve eaten all day. Yup, I ate it with a toddler spoon. And you better believe I did NOT share it with the dog!
6. By the time naps were over, despite two deadlines and an important meeting to prepare for tomorrow, this is the only thing I had accomplished. But man, oh, woman, did that luscious dark chocolate and sweet, ripe strawberries taste oh so sinful…
And the biggest truth and ultimate Mommy Fail of them all….
7. I still wear maternity jeans. When I’m not wearing pajamas, that is. And no, you don’t get a picture of that… meanies.
Happy stinking Tuesday! Is it Wednesday, yet?